Thursday, July 31, 2008

Inteahaa ho gayi intezaar ki ...

She was wearing bright blue colored top and a broad 70's style shade on top of her nicely done hairdo. From this distance it was difficult to make out her eye colour but probably they were dark brown. She looked pretty confident and one who would accept no nonsense, may be it is the delhi air which had made her so. She was not alone on the bus stop but she was the only one whom i noticed. She was trying to convey something through her eyes, I couldn't read them. She was expecting something out of me, I am pretty sure I had not met her before, why would she be accepting any favour from me. Our eyes met only for a split second.

She had the typical Indian attire on, with beautiful broad bangles probably from Delhi Hat. Punjabi suit with matching pair of shoes, both magenta in color. There was a whiff of freshness about her which wanted me to stop but I was not the one driving. She too exchanged her disappointment through her eyes.

What was it that today every bus stop had something to ask for. Ohh, I realised I was the one travelling alone on an autorickshaw on this busy road and the girls were looking in anticipation if the auto was empty.They were wishing if I had not existed it would have been their day but I was occupying the coveted seat of power. I wish I could help them all but alas !!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

wah sharma wah... har lukkhe ke dil ki baat kahi hai tumne.. :)

Anonymous said...

Saala the opening scene heavily draws from the 'la pasion turca'...and i was kinda expecting you to be Yamal...but alas...

Rishabh Makrand said...

Ek nazar me bhi.. pyar hota hai.. hamne suna hai..lols

Elizabeth Miller said...

Nice wording .Book online Ticket Through Redbus